Friday, November 13

A day when happiness & sorrow come together..

Its finally graduation day,
we dressed up our best..
Came out from my father's car.
Saw TengWhay came out of his at the same time.
Chatted with him till we came to the AVA room.
WeiLin lent me her cloth tie..
Quite crumpled though, even Philip couldn't tie it :l
In the end I succeeded :)

Proceeded to the hall.
Air-con :D
Balloons were everywhere!
Chatted the whole time before the P6's grand entrance.
Took some pictures with WeiLin, ZhiQuan & Nicolette.
Celebration started :)

...

Celebration ended,
the P6s' stayed back to sing the
<> the graduation song.
Elainne's water bottle spilled.
I had to accompany her to the toilet to take the mop.. >.>
Cannot sing the whole song fully..
Some of us stayed back to get
Ms Tang & Mrs Ong to sign our
autograph booklets..
Sad, I din't bring mine, if not I can get their autographs.
Some of us also managed to get the autograph of Mr Pek!
ZhiQuan even got a (not candid) photo of him!
Was very envious xD

After that few of us went to Melvin's house, so rowdy, din't liked it..

Then went to NorthPoint,
bought tickets to Astro Boy, the movie.
Then I went to Eighteen Chefs to eat lunch. I only asked Nicolette to accompany me, but everybody came..
Then they squeezed, so uncomfortable..
Then Cheryl ask Melvin sit beside me, >.>, some more ask him to squeeze in delibrately.
Wtf, so uneasy that I can't eat my pasta properly.
How i wish those not ordering anything (except Nicolette) to leave the restaurant..

Then we go watch movie.
Finish liao, we stayed around the exit of the theatre(staircase), the girls asked the boys to write in their autograph books, then I parted with WeiLin halfway..