today was HELL
OF FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~
First period was LSS.
We had to do a reflection on the demise of the recently-passed-away minister.
When a picture of him came up, I said "SO CUTE!" (I always do that)
and Joel looked at me.
WADD! he really very cute wad, like my grandma :'[[ )
Then we had Chinese lesson.
I cried like 3 time while watching
Helen the Baby Fox (Japanese movie)
Like super nice la, and i cant stop squealing "EEEEE, SO CUTE!!" ._____.
I can be a crybaby at most tear-jerking scenes (woops, there goes my secret).
And I simply love squealing the word "CUTE".
Be my classmate lah, u can hear me saying that almost everyday (?)
Later is maths, the class were hoping to see Mr Low E. Again.
But he alrdy left. Sadded much :(
But we had a maths teacher talking to us.
Anyways, he was toking about maths, his life, and
Sembawang Park.
Okay.. lols
Then recess, heh nth much.
Then Science.
MRS TAN, YOU VERY NAUGHTY LEH. SHOW EVERYBODY WAD IS "DATE-RAPE", AND THE (disgusting) REAL IMAGES OF ALIVE OR DEAD FOETUS.
Oh well, you very cute larh 。◕‿◕。
Hee hee :3
During the class, when she giving out "inspirational quotes" for us,
I secretly snapped photos of the very CH!O Mrs Tan.
Then we took class photo together.
YAY~ later you scroll down can see the picts ;)
After science,
i was sadded much. again.
it was english lesson, but I was instantly cheered up by playing taboo.
But horh, idk why lah, but during that time right,
I was way silent, emo, biting my nails >.>
but the people are damn fun and hilarious larh.
And when the people cheered me to go and play.
Then did i realized "I AM SO SO SO GOOOOD AT PLAYING Taboo!"
yes, the highest person to score highest mark in 16 seconds (?) was me,
and Yan Jia :D But we scored 4 only lah. *humble* *humble*
the results: my team (A) won~
HEYHEY~!
Aiya so fun larh.
me and eunice's quotes :)
Mrs Very Cute~!

Class phototaking with Mrs Very Cute
Before signing off, I wanna declare something..
I LOVE MISS JUNY, MRS AMANDA TAN, MR EVAN LOW & MISSS CHIANG.
I THANK YOU, ON THE BEHALF OF MY FELLOW CLASSMATES, FOR THE GUIDANCE ON THE SUBJECTS YOU TAUGHT US. EVERY LESSON, THERE'S ALWAYS SOUNDS OF OUR LAUGHTER. WE TRULY "ENJOYED" EVERY LESSON OF YOUR'S. ANYWAYS, DO TAKE CARE.