Thursday, November 5

Poker!

Muahahaha, today Mr Quek let us play games after we finish our work!
Then I play with WeiLin, ZhiQuan & YoonSua 21.
We were suppose to have cards which will be added up..
The closest to 21 wins!
Most of the time is me, :D

Then after 21, I played Stress with WeiLin..
"STRESS!"
WeiLin lost the first round..
So I took the stack of cards she was holding and added it to mine.
"STRESS!"
But, she lost the second time.
So I took the stack of cards she was holding and added it to mine again.
"Yay! I win! I don't have anymore cards already!!"
This time, she lost to me because I ran out of cards.
Hahas, WeiLin gambateh!

Recess, I went to the noodle store.
ZhiJie was there again.
He called me 'Bangalah'
WHO'S THE ONE WHO HAS A DARKER SKIN THAN ME!!
IT'S YOU, YOU BANGALAH!! Lol..
I ordered Chicken-shred Noodle.
Yumm! It was delicious!
After eating noodles, I bought a stick of fish-cake.
*Lick lips*
Then, me, ZhiQuan & JiaQi chatted with the noodle store owner..
ZhiQuan asked her if they could put their handphones with her.
You know why? We heard that the school was checking for handphones!
But she couldn't.
So they went to the bookshop auntie.
And she kept it for them..

Then, at 10.30am, there was this sexuality education thing.
We went over to Sincere's class.
We were chatting instead of listening.. LOL
Then we went back to United, the Sincere girls came with us.
It was Mdm Aini.
We were asked to write somethings on the foolscap..
But I was writing in Charis' autograph book.
Hahas ;D

We heard from Charlotte(P5, House Honesty)that the Vice-head Prefect, Samuel something,
had his handphone confiscated.
Gosh, will Mr Reis take down his tie?
If he really does that, i will be feeling sorry for him right now..

I'm supposed to do the Library thing.
WHY MUST DO! WE PRIMARY 6 LEH, STILL DO THESE TYPES OF THINGS!!
SOME MORE IS THE SAME LISTS OF THINGS!!
MUST HAND UP TOMORROW LEH!! WTF LAH!!