Wednesday, November 4

Playing the whole day in school! :D

Woots, most of the time at school play (SpongeBob Edition)Monopoly.
I was the snail, what's the snail name again? I forgotten..
Anyway, it was damn fun.
So far, I only have 3 houses. Left one more to buy: Plankton Lab!
But nobody got it in the end as nobody stepped on it.. Imagine that!

Then recess..
I go to the Economic Rice store.
I told the auntie,"Wo yao na ge zhi(gravy)"
She gave me curry gravy instead of the black gravy.
But lucky lah,
the gravy was superb and suitable to eat with my potatoes & bean and spinach.
Recess end..

Then continue our game.
But after about half an hour or so, everybody started quitting..
I don't understand why they quit? So boring meh..

Then I was at my seat when Janelle came to me and ask me
"WenXuan, can I borrow your Chess & Checkers to play?"
I told her it's for the toy donation.
But I just lend her, on one condition: don't lose the pieces!
If you lose I can't donate it!
Then she took it and play with XingHai.
XingHai was winning.. LOL
I over there fiddling with the pieces..

Then I go play Scrabble with the boys for about half an hour or so.
I think I got the highest lah, although they only counted ZeYu's points.

Then about another one hour or so, I saw Joshua using the Checkers to play Carem.
I was like 'WTH! HOW CAN THEY USE CHECKERS TO PLAY CAREM!'
Then need pack bags. I found out that I LOST a black checker!
Wth, I want them to find for me tomorrow, OR THEY WILL PAY FOR IT!
*Fuming with anger* *Fire around me, on my hands and in my eyes*
Bob, at least, was kind enough to help me to look for it awhile..

ARRRRGGGGHHH!