My blog misses me :3 using iPod to update, lol!
yesterday, 3 march, was funnnnnnnn cann!?? Morning have geog debate, then got chinese oso
Me and zq in same group with leon and nicholas
So funny can they!! Then those 2e6 inside jokes, or sth,
I dun understand but they laugh so i laugh becos they laughed, lol.
Then we oya beya som to see who would be doing the grp summary
Zq lost! Hahas, zq proest in chi among us four, so its good :X
Then after that got assembly
(which is boring, but I put it here necks it's much better than homeroom classes)
Then after assembly is ACM!!!! Me and zq has been feeling so excited for it!!
K, so we had to eat a rush lunch and had to squeeze on the bus.
Me and zq butt pain cos we sitting on the sides of the seat
So we sat on the floor WHICH IS WAY MORE COMFORTABLE AND SAFER okay!
Then the jia Wei pretended to be gay with Andrew and sometimes with tun yang.
Funny siol, laughed till I cried :'DD and then the bus trip was just hilarious
When we reach acm, raining heavily
Some went first to take umbrellas for the rest
Boys like shaosheng and Andrew got soaked :P
So we reached then me, shu Qun and jia Wei, our area is the nearest lah
And you noe wad jw did the first thing we arrived at our area?
Tok to xiao Zheng, a guy in the machine. Yes he was toking to a machine
Funny sia, then when sq, tun yang and others not near us.
Me and jw at the pillar chatting abt our cca
Then suddenly jw came at sat right beside me (he was standing just now)
I was like O.O?? But heck care and continued toking
That time he was so close to me I felt like leaning on his shoulder
Srsly, I felt like doing it,
cos I was tired and the atmosphere was, well, dark ._____.
anws, he kept wearing allison's jacket which make him look weird?
And he kept b