Friday, March 4

Omg wthell

iPod once I exit the bOx I cNt go back in anymore -.-

...and he kept boasting about him having a gf
Ya right

In the end, me, zq, tun yang
all never represent cos not enuff time >.<
the trip on the way back was not as fun as the trip there
Cos jw was not there to act gay for us


WAh long post, cos I love ACM touring!
I hope we can tourguide our sec 2 cohort and the juniors int the future!

Today, Friday, dance
Got punishment, owe from last week
Then had to run like wad until my ankle pain, again.
And had to frog jump one round the hall till I cried
TILL I CRIED _|_
cos pain :'<
then went up take bags and dismissed
Went kfc with girls, no mood to eat,
Eating dinner at home anws
Come back 7+pm, bathe, and here I am.
I type so much dun wan type liaos,
Goodnight :)